A 9-year-old girl studying at school in Karamoja, Uganda.
How You Can Support Save the Children with a Donor-Advised Fund
A donor-advised fund allows you to give back to a cause that’s close to your heart. It’s an opportunity to put your charitable dollars to work – where the need is great – but on your own terms. Thus, you have flexibility to tailor your philanthropic giving in easy, cost-effective ways.
You can designate funds to an emergency response, make an unrestricted annual gift or recommend recurring payments to a special appeal. Another option is to support programs that meet your interests, such as maternal and newborn health, early childhood education, gender equality, child rights and more. You can also designate Save the Children as a beneficiary for your donor advised fund.
As you know, the poorest children and families in marginalized communities bear the brunt of the challenges we face today. Your support helps Save the Children’s work in 120 countries, including the U.S., and reaches over 100 million children each year.
ope体育足彩Partner with Save the Children and help vulnerable children all around the world.
How to recommend a gift to Save the Children
- Request a grant distribution through your DAF sponsor.
- Be sure to use the Save the Children’s EIN # 06-0726487
- Indicate whether your gift is unrestricted or designated to a specific cause i.e. the program, appeal, or emergency you are supporting. You can also designate Save the Children as a beneficiary for your donor advised fund.
Save the Children
501 Kings Highway East, Ste 400
ope体育足彩 Fairfield, CT 06825
Wire transfer instructions can be downloaded here.
By clicking on NEXT, you will be taken to our partner’s website, which is not owned by Save the Children.
How is Save the Children Responding to COVID-19
- As the global leader in child-focused humanitarian response, Save the Children mobilized immediately to provide support, including medical supplies, preparedness training and critical information to the most vulnerable region affected by COVID-19. Today, we are on the front lines of this pandemic, supporting vulnerable children and families in the U.S. and around the world. Learn more about our global response to COVID-19.
- Save the Children Trustee Jennifer Garner and fellow actor Amy Adams created #SAVEWITHSTORIES in partnership with Save the Children and No Kid Hungry to help meet the needs of the 30 million children in the United States who depend on school for both learning and nutrition but, due to COVID-19, are at risk of missing out on both. Together, Save the Children and No Kid Hungry are helping to provide food and learning materials to out-of-school children in the U.S. impacted by COVID-19. Learn more about #SAVEWITHSTORIES.
Responding to the Explosion in Beirut and the Worsening Crisis in Lebanon
The huge explosion in the Lebanese capital of Beirut devastated communities within a six mile radius; communities that are already suffering from the impact of COVID-19. Save the Children personnel in Beirut reported entire streets wiped out, with children unaccounted for as rescue teams work through destroyed buildings to get people out of the rubble. Residential and commercial buildings have also been shattered in what is being described as the biggest explosion in Lebanon's recent history. The hospitals lack the space to treat casualties, and there is potential for a shortage of food, grains, and fuel.
Save the Children is responding to the Beirut explosionope体育足彩 and we are targeting vulnerable communities across Lebanon, focusing on child protection, education, psychosocial support, food security, and economic resiliency.
What is the Best Way to Contact Save the Children?
Please reach out to Grace-Ann Campbell, Associate Director of Individual Philanthropy, at email@example.com for further advice on how to make a charitable gift to Save the Children.
Thank you for appreciating the importance of our work and the critical role that philanthropy plays in making it possible.
We’ll be in touch! By signing up to receive emails from Save the Children you will receive a subscription to our monthly eNews, access to breaking emergency alerts and opportunities to get involved. To ensure delivery of Save the Children emails to your inbox, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.